Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 28 of 28

Thread: The Game Controller thread

  1. #21
    Inactive Member TrueHorror's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 6th, 2004
    Posts
    899
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Peter Hoffman:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by TrueHorror:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Johnny Feldman:
    when it comes to the decision of buying a console, I asked myself...Hmm, Johnny, which one of these has the the G the T and the A...and not have to wait a year to play it?
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Which GTA version had superior graphics,loading time,lighting and reflection effects AND a customizable soundtrack!?!?

    oops not PS2!!!!!!!!
    [img]rolleyes.gif[/img]
    </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">The PC.

    [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    If I actually decide to buy a console, I guess the XBOX will be it. If I end up buying one.
    </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I prefer sitting on my couch or laying down on my couch if I want. I dont want to sit at a desk for hours upon hours.

  2. #22
    Inactive Member Bigbeltz's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    556
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    PS2 has the best controller, IMO. Great button placement, and using the analog sticks is a breeze...(which makes for perfect control when playing a FPS or action game)

  3. #23
    Inactive Member 0193081's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 20th, 2004
    Posts
    3,000
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I've never liked the analog sticks.

  4. #24
    Inactive Member Doc Xenith's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 9th, 2004
    Posts
    187
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I like the PS2 controller the best. As for graphics, I don't really care whether I get PS2 or Xbox version of any game because I can hardly ever tell the difference as it is. I just go for whichever one I see first.

  5. #25
    Inactive Member werewolfoz's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 7th, 2004
    Posts
    1,216
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Sony does have the nicest controller.

  6. #26
    Inactive Member UrashimaNick's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    1,509
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    im most comfortable with the Sony, but probably because i've used it the longest.

  7. #27
    Inactive Member Sir_Realist's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 11th, 2004
    Posts
    211
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I think the PS2 Controller is the best ever made. The design is perfect as far as I'm concerned. I hated the big X Box joysticks, but the S's are designed way better. Close to Sony's perfection, but not quite. The Gamecube controller is a joke.

    I use this for my X Box right now...a little smaller than the S controller, and the black and white buttons are easy to hit without moving your thumb from the others.

    4536 lg

    <font color="#dedfdf" size="1">[ June 22, 2004 11:58 PM: Message edited by: Sir_Realist ]</font>

  8. #28
    Inactive Member Master chief's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 15th, 2004
    Posts
    192
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I was god with the big ass x-box controller. I was able to pwned everybody on Halo. Then one day my brother was playing a multiplayer game with my other brother.The both took the big controller. I wanted to play ninja gaiden but i was forced to use the S-controller. These days now I love the S controller, I am more used to it than the big controller.


    BTW has anyone ever seen this x-box control?


    333A3A3B3C43232327Ffp453Dot3E2323B3D5973D9933DXROQDF3E232343C84633B58ot1lsi

    This thing is horrible. It meant for FPS games, but this thing is a POS. I wasn't able to determine what button does what. When I was playing Halo, i wanted to melee, but i somehow threw a grenade. The analog sticks are waaaaaaaaay too sentitive. I regret getting this piece of junk. [img]graemlins/thumbs_down.gif[/img]

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •